The Youth Parliament program is based on creating a unique opportunity for the students to understand the importance of Indian political scenario. Its an academic simulation of the Indian Parliament that aims to educate participants about current events, topics in political relations, bills and current agendas of the central and/or state government. The participants role-play as Member of Parliaments representing their constituency in either house of the Parliament. Participants research the given agenda, take on roles as MPs, understand party policies, investigate local issues, debate, deliberate, consult, and then develop solutions to the given problems.
• To analyze and deliberate on matters of national importance.
• To develop interest among students regarding the political scenario the country.
• To provide the youth a broader perspective on public issues which helps form their opinion on them.
• To provide the students an insight into the workings of the Indian Parliament
• To develop patience in them in order to listen and understand perspectives of other individuals
• To make them understand the importance of political decisions
• To make students aware of various problems that are present in our society and formulating solutions for them
• Developing Leaders for Tomorrow or Leaders of the Future
What We Offer?
Introductory and Orientation Sessions for Youth Parliament
Training Workshops for Delegates, Executive Board Members, Secretariat, Press and Media Team
Assist in content creation for Model UN - Study Material, Curriculum, Conference Documents, Assignments
Curating the conference structure, themes as per need
Discussion on specific themes to converge them with academic background of participating students.
What We Offer?
1. Setting up the committee, agenda and appointment of the Executive Board members
2. Detailed timeline for all the events before and during the conference like release of applications, allotment of constituencies
3. Mentoring the secretariat members of the conference.
4. Logistic help to the school like getting the secretariat connected with reasonable printing shops and helping them choose from the various options.
5. Making Financial Budget for the conference including the delegate fees, executive board remuneration, and award structure.