Model United Nations
Academic simulation of the United Nations that aims to educate participants about current events, top- ics in international relations, diplomacy and the United Nations agenda.The participants role-play as diplomats representing a nation or NGO in a simulated session of a committee of the United Nations, participants research a country, take on roles as diplomats, investi- gate international issues, debate, deliberate, consult, and then develop solutions to world problems.
• To analyze and deliberate on matters of national importance and global importance.
• To develop interest among students regarding the political scenario of different countries.
• To provide the youth a broader perspective on global issues which helps form their opinion on them.
• To provide the students an insight into the workings of the United Nations.
• To develop patience in them in order to listen and understand perspectives of other individuals.
• To make them understand the importance of political decisions.
• To make students aware of various problems present in our society and formulating solutions for them.
• Developing Leaders for Tomorrow or Leaders of the Future.
What We Offer?
Introductory and Orientation Sessions for Model United Nations Program
Training Workshops for Delegates, Executive Board Members, Secretariat, Press and Media Team
Assist in content creation for Model UN - Study Material, Curriculum, Conference Documents, Assignments
Curating the conference structure, themes as per need
Discussion on specific themes to converge them with academic background of participating students.
What We Offer?
1. Setting up the committee, agenda and appointment of the Executive Board members
2. Detailed timeline for all the events before and during the conference like release of applications, allotment of constituencies
3. Mentoring the secretariat members of the conference.
4. Logistic help to the school like getting the secretariat connected with reasonable printing shops and helping them choose from the various options.
5. Making Financial Budget for the conference including the delegate fees, executive board remuneration, and award structure.